วันอังคารที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

เนื้อเพลงนมัสการ- Desert Song



Bm Bm/A Bm/G

Verse 1: (guitar backline part will remain the same… it will be in bm all the way)

Bm
This is my prayer in the desert
And all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in the hunger in me
My God is a God who provides

Verse 2:
And this is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold

G
So refine me Lord through the flames

Chorus:

D
And I will bring praise

A
I will bring praise

G D
No weapon forged against me shall remain

F#m/C#
I will rejoice

Bm
I will declare

G A Bm
God is my victory and He is here

Verse 3:
And this is my prayer in the battle
And triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

(short interlude – Bm Bm/C# D Em)
Bridge:

D
All of my life
In every season

Bm
You are still God

A
I have a reason to sing

G D
I have a reason to worship

Verse 4:
This is my prayer in the harvest
When favor and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be empited again
The seed I've recieved I will sow

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น